Virtual Assistants are not a standalone application, they are part of a web self-service ecosystem. As such, we partner with leaders in the industry so you can get the most out of your investment.
noHold has built connectors to several applications. We have listed a few examples below. However, there is essentially no limit to the connections that can be implemented provided that the target application publishes an Application Programming Interface (API):
1. Live Chat solutions: We have created a connector for Consona (SupportSoft) and LivePerson. Live agents can be brought in the conversation initiated by the Virtual Assistant and continue within the same User interface. When the Virtual Assistant escalates to a Live Chat solution, it can pass the session log to it, so that the agent does not have to ask the same question.
2. CRM Systems: We have specifically built connectors to Oracle CRM On-Demand and Salesforce. When connected to a CRM system, the Virtual Assistant can personalize the interaction and provide answers that are specific to that end user (i.e. What is the balance in my account? What options are available with my bundle?). The Virtual Assistant can also use a connection to the CRM package to escalate and automatically create a ticket (visit www.nohold.com/salesforce for an example).
3. Existing Content: noHold has built connectors to leverage content available in other repositories of information like Knowledge Management Systems, or forums like Lithium or social networking sites like Facebook.
4. eCommerce Platforms: noHold has built a connector for the Digital River eCommerce platform. Through this connector InstantSupport can interact with an end user, help them select a product and place that product directly into the eStore cart, so that it is ready for check out. The connector also allows InstantSupport end users to check order status and product availability.
To encourage wide spread adoption of InstantSupport we make sure it can be available from different sources:
1. From the Web: including Avatar, speech synthesis, animation and multimedia.
2. From a Mobile Phone: including downloadable native mobile apps for BlackBerry or simply mobile friendly apps for BlackBerry, Android and iPhone.
3. From a Regular Phone: noHold will release a connector in Q1-2012 to the Loquendo Speech Recognition and Synthesis platform. End users will be able to talk via phone to the same virtual agent available on the Web.
Our solution is language independent so it can work both in single and double-byte languages.